Radiator is the AAA server for serious ISPs and carriers who want
power and flexibility to meet the needs of their changing
technical environment and growing user base.
Designed for flexibility
Radiator is highly configurable and flexible with many features not found in other AAA servers:
- Runs on Linux, Windows and other platforms
- Supports authentication by over 60 different types of methods
- Interoperates with a huge range of devices, databases, billing packages, tokens
- Includes RadSec - secure, reliable RADIUS proxying
- Includes Diameter - required by mobile operators
- Includes TACACS+ - for infrastructure management
- Full source supplied
See supported RFCs and other specifications, platforms,
EAP support, authentication methods, system requirements
and other details.
View technical details »
See here for installation instructions, FAQ, reference
manual, whitepapers and revision history.
View details »
Download access for registered and evaluation
customers. Find the current releases and patches here.